WORSHIP IN-PERSON ON SUNDAYS
- 8:30am - Worship at the Water - Sharky's Beachfront Restaurant (located at 15201 Front Beach Road)
WORSHIP AT HOME ON SUNDAYS
Watch worship services anytime on Facebook.
WATCH PAST AND PRESENT MESSAGES ANYTIME
Want to listen to the most recent or past sermons? Click HERE.
IN-PERSON WORSHIP PROTOCOLS
As we reopen our worship services at our church facility, our intention is to follow CDC guidelines and State of Florida recommendations for in-person, large group activities. Our services have been redesigned to create an environment to reduce the risk of virus exposure and spreading by following social distancing guidelines.
- We encourage ‘at risk’ members to consider whether they should return or not at this time. Senior citizens and individuals with a significant underlying medical condition (such as chronic lung disease, moderate-to-severe asthma, serious heart conditions, immunocompromised status, cancer, diabetes, severe obesity, renal failure and liver disease) are strongly encouraged to stay at home and take all measures to limit the risk of exposure to COVID-19.
- We encourage anyone showing symptoms of sickness please refrain from attending in-person until their symptoms disappear
- According to CDC guidelines, masks are required while participating in worship. Attendees must provide their own mask.
- Please wash and sanitize your hands before entering worship.
- Please follow the usher’s directions when being seated. Our ushers will seat attendees to ensure social distancing guidelines are followed.
- Participants should sing with mask on to prevent the spread of particles.
- Please maintain physical distancing from other attendees -- no hugging or shaking hands.
- Ushers will have offering baskets available at the entry and exit. Locked donation boxes are available in the worship center and are marked. Electronic giving is also available.
- Water fountains will be closed and no food will be served on Sunday mornings.
SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
To minimize the risk of virus transmission, we have adopted the following cleaning activities:
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Our services will remain touch-free, social distanced, and we will suspend providing any handouts.
- Cleaning and disinfecting procedures will take place prior to service.
Note that although we are taking ALL measures possible, we cannot guarantee a virus-free environment and there is an assumed COVID risk when you attend worship in-person.