- We believe in the one God, Creator and Sustainer of all things, infinite in love, perfect in judgment, and unchanging in mercy. God exists in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
(Matthew 28:19; John 10:30; Ephesians 4:4-6)
- We believe the Father is the Source of all that exists, whether of matter or spirit. With the Son and the Holy Spirit, He made humanity, male and female, in His image.
(Genesis 1 & 2)
- We believe in Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, and part of the Godhead. His human form was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary, fully God and fully man. He died on the cross as a payment for original sin to reconcile us to God. He was buried, rose from the dead, and ascended into heaven where He intercedes for us.
(Matthew 1:23; John 1:1-4; Romans 8:34)
- We believe in the Holy Spirit who is the same in nature, majesty, and glory as the Father and the Son. The Holy Spirit works in this present time to convict the sinner so that they may be regenerated, sanctified, gifted, and glorified in the likeness of Christ.
(John 6:44; Romans 8:26; 2 Timothy 3:16)
- We believe in the divine inspiration, truthfulness, and authority of the Word of God, without error in all that it affirms.
(2 Timothy 3:16-17; Psalms 119:105; Hebrews 4:12)
- We believe human beings are made in the image of God, and life begins with conception (Psalm 139:16; Jer. 1:5). This image was marred in every part through the disobedience of our first parents (original sin). Since then, all of humanity is born with a bent toward sin which has broken humanity’s fellowship with God. In His prevenient grace, God restores humanity and enables all to respond to His love and to accept His saving grace if they will.
(Genesis 3; Romans 3:23, 5:12 & 7:18; Psalms 51:5; Jeremiah 17:9)
- We believe God’s plan for human sexuality is to be expressed only within the context of marriage. God instituted monogamous marriage between a male and female as the foundation of the family and basic structure of human society.
(Genesis 2:24; Mathew. 19:56; Mark 10:6-9; Romans 1:26-27; 1 Corinthians 6:9)